Monday, July 23, 2007

Yesterday went out whole day

As I told you guys and girls earlier, went out with my friends yesterday. At 11am++ Sum fetch me, then sent his mom to work after that park his car near LRT Wangsa Maju. I suggested we take the bus as it will bring us directly to Sg Wang, and it cost way less! But we were late because buses are famous to be slow (to wait for passengers), not fast (flying buses!).

So reach there one hour and 10 minutes late. Went into Green Box Karaoke at room number 43 and they were all already there (Sam, WingC, Jimmy, CMing, Oon, Cyen and his boy friend). Suddenly Sum asked WingC how many ppl they originally booked for the room, and she said 8. So Sum and Lisa forfeited from joining the karaoke to buy some stuffs, and sad to say, many were not happy with him doing that (cause he said he wanted to join but cancelled last minute).

Still, we have fun as we sing our hearts out while eating fried rice. I also managed to take some salad and macaronis (hungry) but later regreted doing so because they bought a cake (secret recipe banana choc) and we couldn't finish it. I force myself to eat 2 piece, but the second piece I only ate the chocolates and cream... the bananas doesn't taste that nice. The leftover we wrap it back to take and give the others eat later.

After paying for the karaoke we received a free ticket to sing half an hour for free in the small 'singing booth', located at the main entrance of Green Box. They decided to use it so they sing another half an hour for free there. While singing SGeng arrived and she sang a little too. Then we went to the cinema, but WingC forgot to take the cake... -_- So we dicided to just give the leftover cake to whoever that found it (maybe Green Box ppl), lol

Because Jimmy online booked the tickets, we managed to get nice seats in the middle of the Cinema. Harry Potter was quite a nice film, and I was more or less a bit confused because I missed the earlier episods. Overall, it was nice but most of my friends say it wasn't that good >.<>
I suggested we eat steamboat, buffet style. But later Sam suggested a nice place where we can eat steamboat using pumpkin porridge. We ate there, and the food was really not bad! But the food was a bit not enough, and I think we all got full because of the 'yee mee' boiled in the special pumpkin porridge. Some of the food was really nice, especially the 'spitting meatball', 'prawn-pork-fish-combo ball' and taufu pok with nice juicy fish fillings.

No food pic, but the receipt... telling u to go try it urself there XD

It's called Lin Yuan Steamboat Kitchen, located near some kind of shopping mall in Cheras. Have anyone tried before? If you do leave a comment, I want to see what u guys think (I think its good!). After dinner, went home as CYen brought us back to Wangsa Maju with CMing cause he parked his car there. Another fun-filled adventure, and the next one will be coming soon too. This time to celebrate 'her' bday as well as the weird Daniel's too! Maybe 2 weeks later...

P/S: Found out 'she' didn't go because celebrate her Grandma's 80 golden year birthday at kampung... o.O

2 comments:

Rabbit said...

and u didnt forget to add a p/s just for her hor? -_-

Jason Leingod said...

ha, nola... what made u think like that? XD

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...