Did you read the newspapers last wek, where 4 major bookstores boycott to not sell the latest Harry Potter book because it was sold at a much cheap price at Tesco and Carefour? I think the stocks at Tesco and Carefour should be gone by now. They sold it cheaper, at a lost price, to gain more customers. Wa, like that also can...? o.O
But today papers said the 4 bookstores will sell the Harry Porter book again, after negotiating with the main book publisher. Now they sell it at a discounted rate, 20-25% off than the original price. Although still can't be as cheap, yet I think buying a nice book from a bookstore made you more 'satisfied' and happy, doesn't it? XD
Speaking about Harry Potter, have you seen the latest HP movie yet? It was quite a nice movie in my opinion, although I'm not a fan of HP myself. Sure it maybe a bit childish and full of fantasy and special effects to make it a good movie, but that's what makes HP... HP! Like scary movies use ghost and blood, Hp uses fantasy and special effects la... XD
Still, I prefer LOTR than HP, haha... :P
But today papers said the 4 bookstores will sell the Harry Porter book again, after negotiating with the main book publisher. Now they sell it at a discounted rate, 20-25% off than the original price. Although still can't be as cheap, yet I think buying a nice book from a bookstore made you more 'satisfied' and happy, doesn't it? XD
Speaking about Harry Potter, have you seen the latest HP movie yet? It was quite a nice movie in my opinion, although I'm not a fan of HP myself. Sure it maybe a bit childish and full of fantasy and special effects to make it a good movie, but that's what makes HP... HP! Like scary movies use ghost and blood, Hp uses fantasy and special effects la... XD
Still, I prefer LOTR than HP, haha... :P

I like this scene best... because I thought it would be censored in M'sia, but it didn't...! XD
2 comments:
Buy from pasar malam uncensored wan.
No need buy la, download also can... XD
Post a Comment