Still no water, so last night went to Daniel's house to bath with my bro. Ah, 1 day didnt have a proper bath liao, finally! So, with a happy feeling wanting to bath, I opened Daniel's shower. Suddenly, water start to leak out from beside the knob I was turning. I was like "Huh? Daniel! Your shower got leak ka?!?"
Then 'FUUUSHHHH!!!!" the shower knob fell down and cold water is flushing towards my face! "YAH!!! Daniel, ur toilet is trying to kill me!!" (ok, not so dramatic la... XD) I then tried to push the knob back in but water keep on flushing out non-stop! Turn, push, twist... the knob still won't go back in and I was going to freeze to death as water splashing all over.
Then I yell again "Daniel!!! It is out of control!! Quick close the main paip!!!" and finally it was closed 20 sec later. Swt... now I know what's the feeling of those father's who wanted to fix the paip but end up being soaked in the end... -_-;
So I dressed up back and Daniel told me to bath in the other bathroom downstairs. Daniel's bro saw me then asked "Eh? So fast finished bath liao ka?" ....... ;;---____---;; After finished bath, went up and see how was Daniel in fixing the shower knob. He keep on twist and turn and hit and punch... still cannot. Later his bro came and finally they end up fixing it back, fuh...!
After that 'steal' gallons of water from Daniel's outside paip to bring back home. Finished refilling all those bottles, we went to eat at Durbar and me belanja Daniel while my bro belanja his bro... as a form of rasuah so he dont report us to the police for stealing his water, lol (nola, just as a good act of humanity XD) Then we went home.
Today we went to pay RM100, as the ppl is gathering money from everyone to be paid to the SYABAS ppl so they would reconect the water. Hope today got water back, else tonight need to go Daniel's house again... >.< But I noticed something today, it looks like ppl is gathering 'mountain water' from the nearby mountain. Did I say I live on top of a mountain, near the forest? That's why my place is cool and windy, but full of monkeys and insects. Mountain water also got? Cool...! But I don't want to use it as I see the water is a bit chocolate in color, from other ppl's pail.
P/S: Saw this funny video clip that Daniel keep on singing at the mamak... Negarakuku! XD
2 comments:
Daniel purposely do that thing lose wan. He hope to see you naked lah! wakakaka
swt, he so gay ka? lol...
Post a Comment