Walao... nowadays really pokai liao. This is because the recent outing used so much money to belanja them (and myself). Although it is worth it, but I would be lieing if I said it didn't hurt my pocket... >.<
Now getting crazy with RO. There's this item which you need to buy with RM to gamble for nice, rare stuffs. See so many ppl got those rare cards, I also wanted to try. When my bro tried it, he got a very nice card! Tempted, I also try la...! However it was a failure on the first try, got a good card on the 2nd, and failed all the way on the 3rd, 4th and 5th try T_T Tambah pokai la! Later go out again how...!? X_X
I know, I know... gambling is bad, but when I tried and failed, I wanted to try some more until I get a good stuff. BUT when I did got a good stuff, I was greedy and wanted for more...! Argh, now I know why they say gambling is addictive...!! >.<
So people, do not be like me. Gamble kills...! (in my case, kills my wallet) X(
3 comments:
Woah! you like sing yeh mia god of gamblers lah.!!! muahahaha
Wah! U use real money to play games! U did that in maple too?
ace> If I become as good as God of gamblers I belanja u makan shark fin liao, lol...
rabbit> yalo, I did that in maple too but not as frequent, cause I love RO way more... XD
Post a Comment