Reading SpookyGrace's blog made me realize, life is hard... even when you are studying. It's not that I just realised that, but I thought I am the only one suffering from problems related to studying. Sigh... life is getting more boring and sad by the day.
I was having such a good spirit when I went to continue my last semester, last year. But all came crushing down when I was forced to go for practical training in a GD company. At that time, I was keeping it positive... and tried my best to become a good, future GDesigner. I was alone with no friends, yet I tried to hang out with the office people there. Guess I sucked and in the end, I was accused for not 'showing' any interest working there.
The real reason is because I did a small mistake, made the Creative Director mad, and I was 'fried' for becoming a noob. Guess there is no justice there, because I wasn't given a chance to explain and they just threw me out the door. The stupid company name will forever be in my memory... as it brings me joy and hate at the same time.
Sad to say, that incident made a huge impact on me... First try and got knock down into the drain, who wouldn't be sad and depressed? Maybe cause I'm too innocent and got my hopes too high, I was so happy when I was working there. WAS... now it's the opposite..... T_T
Sigh... I know everyone have their ups and downs. No one say life is fair... the big dogs eat the small ones. I need to learn to be a bigger dog, and bite all that stands in my way. Rwaarr!!! Say only la... lol
No comments:
Post a Comment