Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Today's my mom's birthday...

Sigh... the news havent told my mom yet, cause I wait after today, which is her bday. Going to Wangsa Maju later and buy a cake from Jaya Jusco at Secret Recipe. Though my heart still feels sad and my mind keep on thinking about that bad incident, I have to pretend nothing has happened and last though this important day for my mom...

Well, I dont want to say it... but here goes. The cause of my sadnest these past few days is because I called the company on Monday, and the fu**ing CD told me my contract has ended, and I don't need to go for practical training anymore. WTF!? I was waiting for their call cause they were fixing the comp, but when I called... they say I'm out!?? Oh man... I was hit by a ton of bricks and dont even know why. The b**ch just said if I wanted to know anything more, go find my teacher. Is that how you stop me from working? With not even an excuse why!?!

I really didnt expect it to happen... cause all I did wrong was one time. At that time, we did a project like usual... I passed up my work, but got rejected because I didnt do it correctly (yeah, I admit I'm a noob... -_-). After rejecting my work, I continue to fix it, but it was getting late. I havent finish correcting my work and the girl who sends me home wants to move out liao. What am I to do? Foolishly, I followed... but then when I packed up everything and prepared to move, a senior asked me why don't I finish it first. I was shocked, cause the deadline hasn't come and I thought of finishing it when I come back the net week. THEN he told me the deadline is on Monday!! WTF man... I have to follow her back, else I will do it until night time and have to take the bus, LRT and taxi home alone later (Cheras and my place is sooooooo far!). So I leave with a guilty heart and hope they could use other's ppl ideas instead of mine (3-4 ppl r doing that project, including me).

The next week I came back, I thought I dont need to continue with the last project, cause it was already handled down to the client. When I was surfing the net and waiting for the next project to come, the as**ole Art Director came to me and scolded me for not finishing my job. But I said isn't it passed up to the client liao? He fu**ed me and say "I dont care, I still need you to pass it up to me cause I want to show it to my boss!". I was shocked... cause is he trying to give a damn stupid excuse to humilate me and force me to do the job?... or is it his stupid excuse really REAL?!?? First time kena shit from a shithead... So I do it and pass it up, and everything went on as usual then. Until I was suddenly expelled...

Is one wrong doing and misunderstanding can determine my whole actions and cause me to be expelled? I didnt believe it, but now I know it could. That small incident made a huge impact on me, and the fuc**ng AD and CD dislike me already (I think they r lovers... no wonder they group up and 'kill' me -_-). I did all I could, I learn from my mistake and give 110% in my efforts. Hell, it was not good enough for them! They want very good graphic designers, when we are only trainees!!! Fu** them, I don't need a stupid company that is bias and... worse of all, I didn't even get ANY pay from them, after working for a month and a week...!!! Damn stingy and cheapskate company!!!!!

Ater today, I have to tell my mom of this 'bad' news, and find the teacher on what I should be doing later (and find out the reason why I was expelled). I should work until the end of next month, but now... sigh! And I should ask the teacher if they have the right of not paying me a single sen, after i worked for one month!!!

The world is cruel... and now I know it more. And ppl, please dont post bad comments, I will REALLY not appreciate it now. Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your entry dated 18th sept says you can deal with this situation... i hope you meant to your words.... coz many times i've given you the picture of a cruel world out there....

Anonymous said...

and btw, wish your mom happy birthday for me.... thanx...

Jason Leingod said...

sigh... I will try. thx eith...

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...