Yesterday was really nice... I went shopping and bought a yummy Secret Recipe cake, have a feast at night when we celebrated my mom's bday. Ate fried meehoon, fried chicken (kentucky flour, nice!), agar-agar, cake and red bean tong sui. I was so full I couldnt take another bite! It was a happy day, and for the first time, a visitor celebrate with us. Oh, in case u dont know, my mom's fiend's daughter is living in our house now (first time a girl living with us). It's because she's going to work at Mid-valley and my mom will train her first before she work at the new branch. She just came last Sunday and will be with us for 2 weeks or more.
About my 'problem'... just talk with my dad on the MSN, and it looks like he takes it slowly. He was very supportive and asked me to try harder next time. Ah, it makes me feel so much better now. Hope my mom can take it like my dad or I'm sure to get it tonight... will I tell her tonight? I wonder.....
3 comments:
you have yet to break the news to your mom....? aiks....! dangerous....
btw, that new girl of yours, new target...?
does that mean it's time to forget your old memories.....? :hehe:
next time bring her out and intro to us.... :twisted:
Hmm... who knows, I might know her.
Anyway, no wonder cannot call u yesterday, off ur phone to celebrate the feast.
nola, dont be twisted eith... I rarely talk to her, let alone want her as my gf, lol... not my type gua ^^;
u know her daniel? I dont think so... oh no, that day I kemas rumah then donno charger kemas to where liao, now no charger and battery dead... lol. kemas rumah cause the girl comin ma... :P
Post a Comment