Monday, September 25, 2006

Saddest day of my life...

Sigh... today could be the saddest day of my life. I feel so down... down until the pits. Feel like just die and don't need to give a damn about the world anymore... So sad, because of one fu**ing phone call. Omg... I didn't know I could feel this 'deep' down in my life. Maybe cause I'm still young and inmature, or first time experienced 'it'. Sigh... don't feel like talking about it, but soon u will know. I am tring my best to look happy and calm in front of my friends and bro, but deep inside... my world is shattered and I felt so sad, so down, so so so... sad. No one to comfort me, I know... and tonight, my wound will end up deeper as I 'get it' from my mom and my family. I tried... but I failed. And now I will suffer, again. When will the nightmare ends? ...................................................

6 comments:

Weird Dan said...

failed exams again ka?

Weird Dan said...

I think coz of the work said dun need u isit?

Anonymous said...

more like kena cucuk from customer or kena fired by the boss..... lolx....

YBrat said...

Bro, cheer up..Take care

LouYea said...

bibi bibi angugu~~~~ angugu~~~~~

Jason Leingod said...

thx jonboy and youngbrat... I'll try......

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...