Argh... I know work is hard, but not THIS hard. Ideas rejected, deadline on the neck, look at the computer LCD screen 24/7. OMG, is this really what I will do for the rest of my life??!? Yes, no doubt... T_T
Tomorrow going to stayover at fren's house, so will be feeling better a bit gua. Didn't expect 'her' to go too, cause she is usually busy with her worklife and I thought entertainment is not that important to her. She works on Merdeka too, for crying out loud... Oh what the heck, she is our fren too, so calling her go is just normal. Guess I have to act 'normal' in front of her tomorrow too. Hard, but gotta swallow it. Adrenaline pumping, heart rushing, eyes key into her... but gotta resist it. It's do or die! For honour...!! Hiyeah...!!! (lol, wth am I saying?!?)
Sry for updating lesser and lesser cause I am just TOO busy... becoming a robot like Daniel soon, sigh...! Somebody help me! Argh!!! >.<
8 comments:
told you earlier, working life is hard.....
sekarang baru tahu.....
working life is interesting and weird if you assimilate with it. Look how I assimilate mine in my dreams. Syiok wei, no more nonsense dreams but more on real life can be true dreams. Then your dream about tat girl willl stop HAHA
yea..dream more work and more work can make u forget about her..work can make u like robot
I dont want to be a robot... I want to be free like an eagle! >.<;
lolx... after the event, now that i re-read your entry, i'm LOL'ing in my workplace.....
"Should I sit next to her so that I could calm her down when she is scared?" you said....?
Looks like her sister was the one who's sitting next to her... and where were you....? Hugging dear'ol Sam.....? wakakakaka...!!!!!!!!!!!
no, i was all alone, not doing anything 'gay'... yalor, her sister dont give me the chance >.< LOL
hahaha...
After reading this comment by Eith, I also can't stop laughing.
WAHAHAHAHAHA....roll on floor laughing until i tears roll out
it good to make a robot happy... lol
Post a Comment