Thursday, August 24, 2006

Getting better...

For those who missed my last post, nvm... cause I delete it liao. It's about me being depressed, and I don't think you guys want to hear it right? So I saved it as draft and only can be viewed by me, lol. Those who see it liao, keep it a secret...! ><; Last night I was feeling so down... but today I feel better, because of my family and new collegues. Got to know them better today, and it was fun hanging out with them. Some of the ppl that I hate was doing some work outside, maybe that's why I feel better today. Oh well, can't accept work to be fun always. Back to doing my work then... "You shall not have my love when you appreciate it AFTER it is lost, you shall have my love when you appreciate it BEFORE it is given."~JIL words of wisdom~

5 comments:

Weird Dan said...

talk about BBM.
But that's so sweet.

Anonymous said...

what the....!!! what's with the unrelated word of wisdom at the end of the entry....?

YBrat said...

Oh no...Ichi is.....(I aso duno what to say)

Anonymous said...

YB> what else...? Itchy (gatal) of course.... lolx....

Jason Leingod said...

just write for fun... dont so serious la T_T

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...