Sigh... today my works got rejected, so sad. I know it's a part of the working life, but my first reject was... painful, in the heart some more. >.<; sigh... hope it wont be frequent else I dont want to work here liao..... I'm all alone in this big office, cold and sad. When will something good happen and make me fill my life with energy and laughter once more? So depressing... T_T
Friend busy dota, dowan find me... -_-; left me alone wait in the office, write blog and wait they finish print only can go back... so cham!!! Lucky got a nice old fren from MIA teman me chat... talk about life, work... and how bad it is to be a graphic designer in Msia. The more reason that if I want to be successful, I should go work in UK or USA where GD is more respected and earn better. Sad, but true... T-T
No comments:
Post a Comment