Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Today is the night...

Finally, I will be watching a scary movie at my friend's house with 'her'. Should I sit next to her so that I could calm her down when she is scared? No. Why you ask? Cause she's like me, not really scared of scary movies. I think scary movies as something funny, in which the director plays with special effects to scare the hell out of you. The only way I will feel scared is maybe... nah, that couldn't happen, lol. The point is she's not scared, neither am I.

In the bus today I thought to myself... why is it the more I try to hate and not miss her,but in the end I turn out to love and miss her even more? Looks like reverse phycology is in effect here! The more I hate, it becomes love. The more I wanted to neglect, the more I want to see her. My mind wants to hate her, but my heart miss her day and night. So the only thing I could do is... not think of anything at all!

Use yoga and control my chi... focus on work, study and games... nothing else matters. I will become a chi master someday, and any thought of her will be erased from my mind. Maybe like a monk, I will not think of love anymore and focus on bringing balance to myself and the world. Using the motto of a superhero, I will defend the weak and stop the evil from conquering earth. Who will join me? Everybody put your hands in the air like you just don't care! LOL

Stop with the crappiness... Time to go back to work, my collegues are coming liao. Ciao!

4 comments:

Weird Dan said...

Why think of hating her? Why even think of loving her?
Why not just treat her like how u treat other friends. Aihz....you think about this stuffs too much

Jason Leingod said...

ya, I think I'm sick myself jonboy... :( any cure out there?

daniel, u know me la, lol...

Anonymous said...

lolx... more like puppy love.... or a 6-year old crush, longest i'd ever heard....

Jason Leingod said...

watever... -_-;

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...