Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Dream no. 5...

When I woke up at 6.45am today, I went to the toilet. While brushing my teeth in a half wake up state, I start to feel... that I had another 'deep' dream today. Trying hard to remember what I just dreamt... finally I remembered! Maybe cause my mind was 'itchy' and last night before I went to sleep, I think a bit of 'her'. Yup... you guess right, last night I dreamt of 'her', AGAIN! T_T

Maybe I asked for it... why did my hand become 'itchy' and take a look at my h/p, where I saw her face (in super small megapixel) with my other friends. Weird how dreams can sometimes be effected by our own doings... Anyway, the dream was NOT a sweet one. I just remembered the bad part of it, where (as realistic as it seems) she was there, and my friends took single picture with her. What else but the 'green monster' inside me was on 'angry mode' at that time. She even look so happy taking single pictures with them... but not me T-T... To make it worse, some of my friends (Eith, u ARE one of them!) tease me cause I don't go take a picture with her. What a nightmare! Luckily my alarm rang and it woke me up from that horrible, realistic dream...!

OkOK, I will stop now... If not nanti ppl will complain I write to much of her again, although I really do (somebody kill me now!) >.<; What to do, I considered this as my virtual diary and of course I write what I feel like in my diary, right? Nvm about me and go do your stuffs now... Cheers! ^^;

5 comments:

Weird Dan said...

You know what those dreams meant? It's your inner self telling you're a coward..MUAHAHAHHA

Jason Leingod said...

-_-;

Anonymous said...

hear hear, daniel....!

so now it ain't me who's teasing you..... lolx....

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...