Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Dream no. 6...

Wth... took a bit of nap this morning and dreamt again! This time it's really strange... something about my aunt from London come visiting, found some alien (who posed as humans) friends, fell in love with my relative's daughter (EWW!!) and called some ghost busters, Chinese style! Lol... come to think of it, all those things were so strange... how do I still believe it myself, inside the dream? Maybe you need to or it IS reality, in the dream...? No matter... it's all just a dream. Here's a poem for dreams, lol...

When I need you, I'll hold you tight,
When I want you, I'll miss you everynight,
Whenever I want to, all I have to do,
Is dreaaammmm... dream, dream, dream.....

Taste your lips sweet as wine,
Walk with you underneath the sun,
But all I know is just fake cream,
All I could do is only dream.....

6 comments:

Weird Dan said...

You dream too much
If you wanna dream, dream dreams like mine. Always go breaking monster and baddies neck. Usually protecting mankind, no girl saving stuffs.

OK, maybe is due to the fact I love martial arts and action stuff. Even horror ghost movies gives me more imagination to start this kind of dreams.

Anonymous said...

The science of dream.... what's it called....?

Jason Leingod said...

lol, dreams can be sad, fun, scary or loving right? maybe my dreams are not the same as yours cause I live a different lifestyle, practice different principles. whatever it is, I hope you can have nice dreams like I do, cheers! :P

YBrat said...

yo dude...u r SICK la..dream bout alien posed as human, and aso chinese ghost buster..I think u need some counselling or someone to talk..

Jason Leingod said...

lol, no la... just dream ma. maybe follow rukawa too much and dream of good vs evil, bad alien vs good aliens with me supporting the good ones... ^^;

Anonymous said...

this one ain't dream.... this one's nightmare.... lolx...

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...