Monday, June 05, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday to Sum!

Omg, so busy with stuffs that I forget to wish my good friend Aikawa Sum Happy Birthday yesterday! Oh well, it's the thoughts that counts right? So, wishing you will get what you want whole year round. Happy belated Birthday Sum!

Told some of my friends liao (I think none remembered) by SMS but those who didnt received it (cause sending so many SMS is expensive!) and reading my blog now... knows! Quickly wish him, although late, but still better than none, right?! :P

4 comments:

Jason Leingod said...

Nonono... Sum is a friend of ours! :P LOL... ^^;

Anonymous said...

I don't recall receiving your SMSes....?

anyway, a belated (thanx to Kukuichi) birthday wish to Sum from me on the other side of KL....

btw, Aikawa....?

brother of Rukawa (Kukukawa)....?

so do we have a Kukukawa2 here....? lolx.....

Jason Leingod said...

Other side of KL, where were u when u SMS him? Yup, Sum Japanese name is Aikawa, as Daniel is Rukawa... :P

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...