Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Da Vinci Code

Have you guys seen the movie? Months before it was out I heard a lot of 'bad criticism' about it already. But then even a church priest went to see the movie, and he said the movie was ok and nothing big to worry about. I cant wait to see the movie too, but none of my friends are free. Maybe I will buy a DVD to see it, so some of the 'cut' scenes may also be visible. I dont know if there are any 'cut scenes', anyone seen it yet? But it sure is a hot movie based on the top selling novel. Cant wait to see it! ^^

1 comment:

Jason Leingod said...

oh, is it... looks like u r a fan too, haha. u got read the novel, both?

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...