Thursday, May 25, 2006
Electricity price rising
Oh no, the electric price is raising once again... and ppl starts complaining again. Oil rise, now electric... later water. Price keep on rising but income still remain stagnant. 90% of the ppl complains, only 10% said 'With the hike in price, we can learn to use electricity wisely and save'. When I saw the girl giving that statement in the news... I was like 'Wth, you mean there is no wrong in the hike of electricity bill?!? Of course you wont complain, because it is not YOU who paid he bills, girl...!'. Another bad news for the ppl of Malaysia... >.<;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's her birthday, again
So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...
-
A. According to a market survey, the fruit bought by most people are the ... B. According to a survey, people ... 1.5 times a day. (this is ...
-
Tried my best not to talk to LG or even looked at her the past 2 days. Yes, I did manage to do that, but somehow I feel a part of me is gone...
3 comments:
hike in prices is expected. Don't tell me grandfather stories when last time I was young i bought a handful of sweets for 10cents. Now can only buy 1. Economy changes, so can you
we may live with a stagnant income, but we don't live in a stagnant world.... over time, prices rise and currency depreciates.... that's how it works in Malaysia.... with the US economic instability, brace yourself for more. The worse is yet to come..... you're lucky if you get a decent job to support yourself and your family....
btw, what girl....? i've yet to read yesterday's and today's paper anyway....lolx....
haha, hope the government can do something about it too... the girl I saw it in the news (TV) last night. well, I dont blame it all on the government... but a part of it ^^;
Post a Comment