Friday, May 26, 2006
American Idol winner is...
Last night was the finale of American Idol... and the winner is the man..... lol, I also donno who is him, just that a guy win a girl. Cause didnt really follow American Idol this season... :P But from the newspaper I read today, one 'special' fact is did you know there was more votes put into American Idol, than the total of votes when electing a US President? OMG... not even ONE US President has been voted more than an American Idol...!! -_-;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's her birthday, again
So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...
-
A. According to a market survey, the fruit bought by most people are the ... B. According to a survey, people ... 1.5 times a day. (this is ...
-
Tried my best not to talk to LG or even looked at her the past 2 days. Yes, I did manage to do that, but somehow I feel a part of me is gone...
1 comment:
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Post a Comment