On 1st May, here's how I spend the day...
Wake up at 7.45am, although set alarm at 8.30am. Play some Maple, wait for Daniel (Dan/ Den... which sound better? Lol) to come. 9am become 9.30, so I go bath. Then his father came (with Dan and his mom) in the new car and fetch us to the church. On the way saw a blue Ferrari on the road! Wow, so rare to see a 4mil car pass by, lol...
At the church they doing some rehersal, so me n Den (switch name, but u know who la) went for nearby mamak breakfast. Then go back in and soon, the competition starts (I didnt know it was a competition in the beginning...!?) There was 4 group- red, black, hat n multi color(shirt). Most dancing are 'very-grown up' ppl, ehem... And the winner is the hat team. Dan dad group took 2nd place. After the prize giving ceremony (where everyone walks away a winner), there was an encore and the 1st and 2nd winner dance once more. Then, most of the ppl join to dance together lead by an experience woman dancer. I 1st time dance so couldnt catch up and Dan dance also like kelam-kabut, lol... Nvm, it's the fun that matters! ^^;
Followed by lunch which I ate quite a lot, (most of them r hot n spicy, argh!!) some of the food, ecspecially the mini cream puff (I heard bought nearby Batu Caves) was delicious! I was busy eating n Dan busy yapping with girls. In the end, I walk a too-full man, he was a-bit-hungry man. Lol, told him to eat but no listen, at last the food was all gone...! :P
Then went shopping with his church member in Sg wang. Buy some stuffs, then we walk back to the church. Dan's parents still there, so we followed them home. On the way his relative called so we went to his relative's house and hang around for around 1 hour then only go back. At Dan's house it was like a party was going on. A lot of his church members are having fun inside, playing ping pong, card games, chatting etc. So me and Dan went upstairs and surf his laptop for a while. After he get ready to go out to his girl friend's birthday party, we move out and he sent me home. That's the end of a fun-filled adventure day, courtesy of Dan's family! :P
1 comment:
R u better now? ;p
Post a Comment