Thursday, May 04, 2006

01-02-03-04-05-06.....!!!

The time has come... Appearing once in a millennium, we are lucky to live in this 'special moment. So what did I do to commemorate this special time? I write in my blog of course! As a special thing is, I want to do a shootout... Yee Ling I Love You So Much With All My Heart!!!!!! Ah.... done. The moment has passed, and so will she from my heart..... T-T Damn, I miss her so much, too much...!!! *Hit myself with a book*

So what did you do at this special time? Sleeping no doubt... LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

watching CNN.... earthquake in South Pacific local time....

Jason Leingod said...

well... that considered a bit special than sleeping la, lol...

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...