Last night went to California Fitness Centre with Rukawa and Grehart. Cant believe I took LRT to KLCC then wait for half an hour, then walk alone in the drizzling rain on a dark wet road and got lost... Finally reach the gym, only to hear them talking, yapping and trying so hard to convince us to join the gym, on that single day! I and Grehart was actually trying to get the 7 days free trial pass, but in the end only I got it, and Grehart enrolled for the full package of the gym membership. Lucky I finally got it, or else I would have waste all my time and energy, through the rain, for nothing! Last time followed Rukawa to the gym to get the pass but failed.
Today early morning wake up to follow Rukawa to the gym. I was feeling sleepy and tired but because of my strong determination, I just go for it. Slept late cause the 123456 time event last night. Reach there then Rukawa show me how to use some of the gym equipments properly. Because on the way got some traffic jam, so he have little time to teach me. Anyway, thanks a lot Rukawa-san! :P
Anyway, what I enjoyed most was after the hard exercise and excessive sweat... I was finally able to enjoy the moment with a nice, warm shower. Aaahhhhhhh...!!! It was sooooo nice. Now I understand why people enjoy a nice shower so much. The feeling was like hearing water flowing through a waterfall, and you were inside it, with soothing water flowing through your body gently and calming, dripping water sounds. There was almost no worries left in the world at that single moment... That's why I went to bath there, 2 times today!(in under 5 hours) LOL... Really, you guys should try it sometime. After working out, a bath really makes your day! (Cant believe I'm like promoting bathing now, lolx!) Tomorrow I shall enjoy it again!! :P
If I afford it, I will surely would have joined the gym. I will feel better, and look better not to mention being more healthy then. Thumbs up for California fitness Centre (CFC) for a well equipped facility! :) The only problem is their fees (expensive) and their packages (only available if u apply it on the first day you go for the gym). Left 5 days for me to try this cool place! :P
5 comments:
Finally, you're taking up gym..... well done....
Looks like I've need to think of another name for you, big ass..... lolx....
later my turn to call u big ass... lol
Make sure the next round, you do it consistently. This is just the beginning
inconsistency....? which part did he get f***ed....? lolx....
no *$#?+@^%! please... not even censored ver
Post a Comment