Tuesday, May 02, 2006

When will I see you again?

Thinking of yesterday when Daniel ask me will YLing go this weekend, I thought to myself...

When will I see you again?
When will our hearts... be together?
Are we in love, or just friends?
How long do I need to suffer... or is this the end?
When will I see you again.......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

weekend pergi mana....? sing k kah....?

Jason Leingod said...

eith: u donno r? jimmy didnt tell u this sun go karaoke r?

jonboy60: na... i already know the outcome, so no need ask also know :P

Anonymous said...

he did, but I'll be working whole day on Sat, so i wanna rest on Sun.....

Jason Leingod said...

ha? so u not going ah?

Anonymous said...

nope...., btw, are you sure that blue Ferrari you saw on the road worth 4 mil....?

Jason Leingod said...

donno, most ferrari are... lol

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...