So many questions sometimes pop in my mind. I guess being lonely has its downs after all, not that I didn't realized it a long time ago... But to cope with it is a challenge. To endure it is a test of wits. To surpass it is a long, long way from home...
Numb, soulless and chaotic... I walk along the path of life, not knowing what will come, not expecting what must be done. In illusions I drown myself to feel better, in pain I endure man's life. Sometimes I feel ready to be gone, sometimes I feel there is much I must do, before I am...
Too weak to struggle, too big to survive. Will I be a man, or a speck of dust in this world called earth?... I am not without feelings nor brains, yet I see nothing shining brightly in the tunnel of life. I am grateful of my surroundings but my heart yearns more... Is more better, or far worse?
Let it be, said the wise one. So let it be, I shall... I will work my way while letting fate takes it course. Will I live long enough to see it happens? I hope I will... because my heart is beating, my mind is wondering. Slowly but surely, only for her...........
By,
Ichitaka
No comments:
Post a Comment