Ah, finally did what I don't want to do the most... to make my blog private. Terpaksa! Because I thought my classmates wouldn't be so com savvy... suddenly I heard W go and googled a teacher's email and find out a lot of personal stuff about him. So, being scared, I tried on my own email... walao! Really kena this blog. I tried and tried but no other way to change it. So to not cause any more trouble, I decided to make it private... for the time being, or until I find a solution.
The tension between me and W is getting stronger since MC told me her 'doings' that night. I totally don't want to talk to her, unless absolutely necessary. Weird thing is another friend of mine asked me 'why is W so like... anti-social now?'. I did not know how to answer him. I asked him who told him that, and he said LG also felt that way. Oh, really??? I doubt it's my fault, so maybe it's she getting more 'sucked' into the Anime world so she doesn't think interacting with ppl is important. Since she would abandon her friends for success, I'm sure that she won't live peacefully in the future... Muahahahaha!!!
CK too... I only talked to her once in school this week. Maybe she didn't know that I knew she talked bad about me... maybe she didn't know that I was deeply hurt by her actions as I treated her so nicely everyday... Whatever the reason, I don't want to continue a friendship that is not... giving me a good feeling.
This week although my heart was still deeply sad, I did forget the pain once in a while when I hang out with my new 'group'. Including me it consists of 2 Chinese boy, 2 Indian guys and 1 Chindian girl. Somehow a 'half Chinese, half Indian' group, we had a lot of fun doing stuffs. I was actually the total opposite of them (they curse, they smoke and they are cool) but somehow I was accepted in it, which is a good thing! We did our first sound recording yesterday, and we had fun doing it... very much. Can't wait to do the mega project later, which is the music video. We can do it, and we will squash W's group to the ground, into a pulp!!! YEAH!
Lately there is no more love in my heart... maybe that's why every step I take feels heavier these days. LG hate me, W despise me, YL just treats me like a friend... only friends and games to keep me happy, to keep me moving forward in times of down. Sigh, sometimes I wish I didn't have a heart... this world is better off without it.
No comments:
Post a Comment