Last night went for yamcha again with Daniel and LG, David couldn't make it as he was sleeping... haha. At first she doesn't want to go, but then I thought Daniel might be bored (or me?) so I smsed her again and asked her 'If tbr, want go?' and she replied 'yes'... Haha, I'm happy to know she is persuaded.
So to TBR we go. Yamcha was supposed to be fun, but again it was half half only. Maybe it was due to the fact she likes to talk about love related stuffs so much, and Daniel was entertaining her more on that subject. I mean... it's ok to talk about love SOMEtimes, but ALL the time!? Urgh, I think I'm suffocating man! X_X
And as expected, I hear those 'painful' and 'negative' responses from her, like hinting to me that I can't woo her until after she finished studying. Although I already knew, her repeating it over and over again is definitely not good for my ears... like needles keep on poking on my heart. Yes, I'm a fool to fall for this kind of girl. But I will definitely 'jump ship' when I found another love boat.
Why? Cause me and her is having different views... she thought she can find 'stable' love when entering the working world, while I believe true love can begins anytime, anywhere. If love and effort is done by both sides, why couldn't it last? Why must it last ONLY when you're in the working world or when you got money? Those are more materialistic type of love, which I totally despise. Yes, you need money to make love 'survive'... but 'money love' will not get you till the end, pure love will. Anyone thinks that money can bind a person to your heart... think again!
I'm getting sick of LG and her 'philosophy in life'. Although we do click, but it is like me doing most of the stuffs... and it is putting a toll on my heart. I'm getting tired... restless... hopeless. I hope I will not need to find her yamcha that much anymore next sem, since she's way too far to be invited (not like NOW is not far enough!). And I don't want to hear anymore of her 'rejecting love' stories/ philosophy, STOP IT! It's damn demotivating!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment