Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Doesn't give a damn...

No, I mean HER! Today after I parked my car, coincidentally I saw LG too. I waived to her and she waived to me, but then I got a phone call asking for the exam slips I'm holding, again. Later when I look back, I saw her moving further away liao, not waiting for me at all! I was like... 'WTH!? Why don't she wait for me!?'... Even if a normal friend, you should also wait for her/him and walk together to the exam hall mah. Looks like I'm much worse than a normal friend...! So inconsiderate or just plain ignorant!?! Argh... and I even took the initiative to ask if she wanted to join us for lunch after the exams, stupid me!!!

But looking on the positive side, her actions really is making me more pissed of her... bravo.

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...