A bad time to celebrate Christmas, what with all the assignments and project deadlines rushing in, again. But we shall not let it ruin the spirit of Christmas! XD
Tomorrow my old TARC friends going up Cameron, which I don't want to go (snakey road, get my point?). Luckily my new batch of TARC friends have another plan, which is to go to Alvin's house BBQ, do exchange gift and stayover! Wow, I heard around 9-10 ppl going, is his house really that big??
A good place to relax, enjoy... and take some time off from LG. She went for her Fraser Hill family gathering, and will be back tomorrow... I think. Don't think she will be going, BETTER if she don't go. Don't want to spoil my fun cause when she's around, I need to 'behave' thus reducing my level of joyness, lol... Ah, the small little gift I buy for her originally can now be used for the Christmas exchange tomorrow! You're asking me why I don't give it to her? Cause she didn't apologize, that's why! >P
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you will get a nice gift this year... if not, there's always next year! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment