After that went to Kelvin's house where Danny need to do his CD with him, in MU. Ah, MU is really a nice place to live! So tall, the security is good and a nice view of a lake nearby. After finished, nearly 7pm liao, so hurried to Danny's house in the bad traffic jam.
First time went to his house, not bad for a bachelor's house! Makes me want to live alone too, haha... Then head over to Alvin's house. While waiting, her aunt's and Wang Ten's car came. We waited again as he need to go into the house to take some food and stuff. Then I wonder who is the person sitting next to Wang Ten in his car? Danny said he thinks it might me LG... WHAT!?
It was... and I wasn't too glad about it. I will feel awkward whenever she's around, and I thought of enjoying to my heart's content in the party! >< '
So we arrived, and there was a lot of people there including W, MC, YC, Robin, Ee Fan, Echun, Li Hong, Seven and the hated Ah Kit. We started the BBQ soon, after playing some PS2. After eating, we played PS2, Mahjong and did the exchange present. I got Ee Fan's present, which looks like a guitar ornament/ paper weight. The most funny present of the day fell to Ee Chun's present (she got my present too). Her present was received by the host, Alvin... and it was a... RED BRA!!! LOL... damn kao funny! And she say new one, just bought! Hahahaha... XD
Soon we need to go, since Danny getting tired liao. Reached his house around 2am, but suddenly he wasn't sleepy at all. We played PS2, listened to songs while talking about our 'crush', haha... Slept only around 5am, memang syok... lol
Today woke up around 10am, move out later to eat at Wangsa Maju, went to MU cause he need to continue his work with his teammate then reach home around 8pm. Tired, but celebrated Christmas happily this year...! ^^
P/S: Didn't talk much with LG cause... just don't want to. I can see ChowKit (Kit) trying his best to entertain her, so I don't need to interfere. She even said bb to me as I was leaving, and I replied... but thats all. Control... control...! >.<'
No comments:
Post a Comment