Monday, November 03, 2008

A date!? Not...!

After a few hours that seems like months of not seeing her, today I saw her in lecture class again. But a bit sad that there is no sit available beside her, else I would have sit next to her. Oh well, at least I sat at the same role with her...

This Sat got lecture from 8-10pm, just in time for Daniel to come pick me up for the Japanese class. But there's a twist this weekend, I asked LG and she agreed to follow me go Sg. Wang this Sat! IF she have no other plan la... she will confirm with me later. 50/50 chance better than none right? :P

Can't wait for this Sat... our first outing together (as friends), just the two of us! But don't worry Daniel, you can join us after the Japanese class, hahaha... XD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... Your title sounded so pessimistic... lolx...

BTW, sat at the same "role" or "row"...? :x

Weird Dan said...

Wahahhahahahahhaha.......

Don't worry, I'll leave you 2 together gether.. me going to go PJ bwahahahahha

Jason Leingod said...

Eith> oh, row... wrong spelling, lol

Daniel> cannot! we are expecting you to send us home, lol...

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...