Tuesday was a happy day. When I went for lecture, I couldn't find W (she's getting lazy going for lectures lately -_-) but I did find LG. Since lecture was late, I went to sit in front of her for a while to join my ex-classmates and chat for a while. Maybe it's me being 'perasan', but I feel like LG wants to talk a lot with me... but some how we are shy, so our conversation always don't last long. Lame? Yes, haha...
After that need to wait two hour for my bro to go back home, so I went for lunch. After lunch still got so much time left, so I went to take a walk at the block that LG is having a tutorial then. Then I took a peak and the teacher wasn't there, and my ex-classmates saw me peeking and called my name! Embarrassed, I came into the class as an excuse to 'visit'. Penang girl even asked me then if I became the class rep liao, and I said yes. Bangga? XD
After confirmed class cancelled, we started to leave the class. Suddenly LG approached me and asked me if she should join her society as a 'bendahari'. I was shocked cause she keep on asking me if I should join or not, but who am I to tell her should her or not? Being the 'lurus' type, I tell her my opinions in which she shouldn't, else she might get very busy like last sem and this time it's for nothing, because she already fulfilled her 2 credit hours for curriculum. But she say she will miss her friends there. Then I say donno, up to you if you want to...
Maybe she is thinking of joining or not cause if she joins, then she couldn't become the class treasurer that they were asking her to be, earlier. But I don't have the heart to tell her that the position was already taken by another one of my friends because she rejected earlier. But soon she knew... so I wonder what's her decision now.....
Sigh, now LG seems like the interested one, while W is getting super lazy and always go home early or didn't come at all. I think I better stay low, being the class rep and all. I have a reputation to keep, and I should be a good example and become a hardworking student, not a student who always think of luv, right? Haha, I wonder if I really can...! XD
2 comments:
Fuyoh! so many happenings wan. Next time I also want to join college la.
haha, come la... being student memang fun!
Post a Comment