Lately since I feel like W is trying to avoid being close to me, so I decided to stick more with LG, and it's more 'pleasing' too. It's cause me and LG have a lot to talk about nowadays, maybe since we are not in the same class anymore. She still ask me when do I want to learn Mandarin, lol (the only thing I dislike most). Must buy some more choki-choki or lolipops for her next time, haha... It's not to woo her or what, just that I like to see her happy (...lame kan? :P )
Suddenly this week the photography teacher tell us that we need to buy a DSLR camera, each! wtfbbqkns...! He think we very rich is it? He says we can share, but how do you share an expensive stuff!? We are not talking about RM500 but RM1800 stuffs leh! If it were me, I would also think x1800 before lending or sharing a DSLR camera la... Sigh, headache. Who wants to lend me his/her DSLR camera? Any volunteers...? XD
Nothing much to do yet as a class rep, YET la... But more is bound to come very soon. That is a responsibility I must endure... yosha!
4 comments:
One of your friend have DSLR, right. Your good buddy..
Ur lecturer have some shares in the shop near TARC is it.
Grab the DSLR from Daniel!!! hahahaha
YB> lol, he also need use ma... plus I don't think he will lend me his 'wife' la, haha
Yinsi> curi-curi or keras-keras? lol
What course you pursuing ar...? Why the heck you ended up in photography class...? Let me guess... Multimedia Design....?
Of course you need to prepare your own equipments lar... that includes getting a camera.... photography is part of multimedia isn't it...?
Sometimes I really wonder why you joined Multimedia, you flunked Graphics Design terribly right...? If you don't have the right equipment, how the heck you gonna study and learn how to operate those equipments properly...?
Btw, I bet your lecturer will recommend you to buy some photography-related software as well. I can imagine Photoshop Lightroom...? :P
Post a Comment