Friday, August 22, 2008

First movie with new TARC group

Last night slept for only 4 hours doing the freaking group project. My group members memang 'keng'... a group work of 5, but only I did it. The other 4 was either busy or lazy, and then I received a part from one member at 6am. Left 3 that did it in the morning after class, sigh...

But after much hardship and fatigue, finally passed up one assignment. The other one was rejected and need to add some more stuffs, pass up on Monday. So Monday only Independence Day, argh...! Saw LG a while but I didn't go 'sengaja' find her and talk to her anymore. What can I say... my heart is still crushed by her words that day. If she doesn't want a bf, then a normal friend I SHALL be!

After that we 'zombies' sot liao and went to watch movie in KLCC, titled 'Wall E'. With students card, we only need to pay RM8 for each ticket. The movie was very nice as expected... it has humour, love and sadness. Totally charming but I assume most people will not enjoy it as much as I do (because no fighting, killing, crash, boom, bang, etc... lol).

Then time to go back liao. One of the reason I wanted to go (ok, the MAIN reason) was because 'w' also going. But then 'w' brought another friend, which was a boy, and it kind of spoiled the mood. Later I MSNed her and found out that the boy even confessed to her last month! Omg... luckily she didn't agree! :P 'w' is really a happy going friend that I like to talk with, not like LG that always pestering me to talk with her in Mandarin. I totally f**king HATE MANDARIN!!! There, I said it, hahaha! Wished I would tell LG that too *slap myself*

3 comments:

Ph0t0graphy.com said...

awwww... Mandrin is soooooo cool! Mother tongue man... don't curse it. learn it.

For crying out loud, you are learning japanese. Wait till you reach kanji.

Anonymous said...

"w" and "LG"....? so confusing...

going after 2 gals...?

Jason Leingod said...

David> nola, it's just that I don't like to be forced to learn it. I want to learn it at my own free will, in my own pace...

I know Japanese class hard... everytime in class I sure clueless one, lol...


Eith> no, yes, I donno... lol

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...