Lately been super busy with assignments. Then today need to do another presentation. Like normal, she wore those formal outfits, again. It's the same set of clothes that I always loved. But today, I don't like it... a little.
Yup, I'm mad at her. Although not showing, I'm still mad at her for yesterday. I don't look at her that much, I didn't try to go up to her and talk to her... nor did I have ANY attention of giving her the candies that I thought of giving her in the beginning of the week. To make it more obvious, when 'w' left the lab, I followed her... without waiting her to leave first like I usually do.
I'm mad and sad... I need someone to talk to, but no one can know. All I can do is forget the pain and talk with 'w', which makes me happier and forget about her. I will try to forget about this 'illusionary' thing I thought was 'love'. You don't love a person if you hint to him you don't want a bf... you don't love a person if you tell him your dad don't like it, and you agrees with it. Tsk, tsk... hopeless!!!
P/S: After tomorrow will be free liao! Then exam coming... >.>
6 comments:
wah...!!! so obvious meh....? you do know right, she could be saying that she doesn't want a bf just to get your attention, see how you would react....?
but if you fall for her trap and avoid her for that obvious reason, then you would have given her the hint that you're going after her...
Am I making sense to you...? :P
or you still blur blur... :x
Sigh, sigh..... again with ur this kind of comments. really getting sick liao...
sick becoz you can't accept other ppl's criticisms.... always listen only to sweet words.... no wonder you never grow up.... 26 liao (yes and I dare you to admit your age) but still dun have a fix income, living on girly fantasies....
got money to study, you go main betina instead.... you so desperate for what...? your sperms dying izzit...? if you study hard and smart, working life get rich, more bitches will come looking for you to fuck around....
dude, nak jadi katak bawah tempurung kot...? i lolx at your life...
Applause everyone, for the 'mighty' one have spoken like he's so good!
I don't even give a damn about your life, why would you be so busybody to care about mine? And for your info, your kind of 'caring' is TOTALLY not appreciated here. If you want to f**k people's storues, life, weaknesses or whatever shit is you want, then PLEASE go other blogs.
I thought I have already said this last time... if u want to flame me or 'lecture' me, do it in another place. NOT IN MY BLOG!!!
Your understanding is truly appreciated... and I mean TRULY. So stop it, pronto! Or do you want me to say please? -_-
whose being the spoken mighty one...? :hehe:
you've just made yourself an easy target.... and who says i'm caring....? i'm a critic, remember...?
and WHY THE HELL NOT IN YOUR BLOG...? afraid i might embarrass you in front of gals...
bottom line is, the way your posted your love life is already embarrassing....
1. critic but dont critic here, NOT WELCOMED...
2. if really want critic, please take care of ur choice of words. your so called 'aggresive and canggih' words are totally NOT WELCOMED...
3. My love life is embarassing, but I am the one who wants to write it down. My blog IS my diary, I don't care if its embarassing! But you adding fire and salt is again, totally NOT WELCOMED...
4. So just sit tight, and read. Give moderate comments, or just click the close page button. Thank you...
Post a Comment