Thursday, July 10, 2008

The first move

Today early morning went for tennis as usual... Although damn tired and sweating like a pig, but I was having a kick out of it. Today only did I know I was good in using back-stroke technique (one hand) than using the normal way of hitting the ball. I'm ok in serving but still lousy in terms of chasing the ball to hit it back... ><

Tired I sit in the lecture hall, listening to the teacher teaching (concentrating % = 10%), then suddenly the lecturer announced some names. Looks like it was the top scorers for the last project. My class only 4 kena, Winnie, ME, the girl whose name is like me Ee Chun, and one more I forgot. Wow, I'm one of them!? Haha, happyla, what else... cause one of my friend who is better at using Photoshop also lost to me, kakaka...

Then later, as the lecture is going on, the girl I admired came and sat in front of me! I quickly took the chance and chatted with her, which was normal (for people, not me). Before she came in, I took the initiative to sketch a friend of mine who was sitting beside me. So since she sat IN FRONT of me... apa lagi!?! I asked her name (finally), wrote it in my sketch book, then lamely draw her... from the back (her hair). She soon noticed it, and looked at my sketch. She then says it doesn't look like her (Ouch!).

Oh well, at least we are starting to talk more frequently... that's better than nothing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ichiman sudah gatal nak lukis gambar gadis lawa... :hehe:

Bila pulak nak cuba gadis bogel...?

YBrat said...

Eheh...drawing class mate d ar..not 'her' anymore..good start..

...Lukis gadis bogel...

Anonymous said...

Told you to snap photo ma ...draw what jek? Kekekeke

Jason Leingod said...

Eith> actually just average looking, only 'lawa' in my eyes, lol... gadis bogel get from internet la

YB> ya, I think so too... time will heal, with a bit of other 'attractions' it can heal even faster, haha...

Yinsi> wah, if I took her pic so fast, ppl will think I'm ham sap lou leh... lol

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...