Thursday, March 13, 2008

Weird findings

Two night ago (Tuesday night), went to yamcha like normal with David and Daniel. We watch an old movie through the mamak's TV, which has HBO. Although old, it was actually nice, funny and... sentimental. A lot of new movies I'm usually not interested to watch, so watching an old movie (some more I like it) was really a weird discovery... pity I don't know the movie's title! I only know that the 'plump' old-ghostbuster-the-movie-guy was the main actor in it.

So as time was getting late, we decided to go back earlier. Then on the way to my house, we saw something 'strange looking' animal crossing the road... very slowly! So David drive slower, trying not to squash whatever that it is and let it crosses to the other side. We try to identify it and it looks like an alien monster! Haha, not really... but it loos weird, with a small body and grayish in color. I asked them "Is it a 'tenggiri'?!?" They also not sure, but the super-curious Daniel take no time and terus go down the van and went nearer to the animal, trying to take some pics of it...! o.O;

Then I tell David to park nearby so we can all go see the animal up close and personal. But unfortunately, as it crawls and crawls, it was frighten by Daniel's appearance (maybe) and went into a sewer hole! Argh, there goes a rare discovery!! I think it was actually an armadillo, but a young one. Thus we can't see a 'shell' on the back of it, like most armadillo adults do. It is the first time I seen one near my place, maybe because it only comes out at night.

It was actually cute, I thought of saving it and bringing it to the zoo the next day (or it might get squashed by the cars or eaten by the dogs one day). If the zoo don't accept it, I can either make it as a pet or put it nearer to the jungle at least...! Really dangerous to see an armadillo on the streets. I hope no evil people will find it and turn it into medicine! For the pics, hope Daniel will post it in his blog, one day...

Take care armadillo-boy... beware of the cars while crossing the street next time! XD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rare finding ya? Liddat must buy Toto lah wei!! I tumpang 2 lollar!!

YBrat said...

Found rare animal? Should save it and send to zoo. Daniel should save it and then take back home. After that can take the photo from top to bottom, left to right. Duh...

Jason Leingod said...

ace> I never buy toto b4, u teach me la... lol

YB> it was too sudden, and the armadilo went into the sewer hole liao... >.<

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...