Everyone have a point where they regretted something they do in life. Some regretted they choose the wrong course of study, others regretted they work in the wrong field. I too made a lot of regrettable choices in life. I studied and tried a lot of courses. But all are either too hard or just not what I wanted to work with for the rest of my life...
I know I sound lame/ lazy/ irresponsible but there's some other serious reason (which I can't mention here) that changed my perception in life, and 'blocked' me from continuing my journey. I am not that strong, thus those 'incidents' really leave a huge impact on my life. I admit I play a main role in it and I regretted that I made those choices then, but it is what I really want...
Now a new chapter in my life will start again. It will be hard to endure as the age difference will surely be a factor. I will need to make new friends, which will be hard considering I really sucks in the 'socializing' department. But I know, this will be the end of my chapter in life (sound serious?). I will endure the last 2 or 4 years in this new course I have chosen, and hope to regain my lost confidence in the process too.
I will need to be more serious and grow up from my bad attitudes. It will be hard, I don't know if I could stand all of it, but I will... I must! I will graduate way later than all my friends, but at least I'm doing it rather than not doing it at all. I don't want to spend the rest of my life as a 'house boy' anymore. I will prove that I can be successful too. It is better to be late than never!
I hope my friends and family will also give me strength to pass this journey in life... One step at a time, I will surely climb to the top. Wait for me world!
2 comments:
Believe in yourself!
Yes I will...! thx Aceone bro!
Post a Comment