After sending dad to the airport, I drive back home. As soon as I opened the computer when I reached home, I saw Sum MSN me. To my horror, he decided to dismiss the guild! Here's a summary of what is in the MSN:
Me: Why disband suddenly!?
Sum: I have no time to manage. If want continue then you and your bro find more members...
Me: (YOUR guild and you want ME to do!?) I have no time... then why don't you just leave it there? Why must disband?
Sum: I want to join WOE... so I will join other ppl's guild.
Me: Why don't join WOE with our guild?
Sum: No time... I want to 'suka suka' online and join WOE. I'm busy with work, gf, life... so no time.
Me: No time then don't join WOE and just leave the guild as it is la!
Sum: No... I want to disband and join WOE.
ME: ................................................
No need to say, I was damn tulan and pissed by how he replied my answers. No time, still got time, but then NO TIME...!?! He is either damn messed up or plain self-centered (which I think is BOTH). I'm pissed because as I;m one of the guild members, I have been contributing 'taxes' which is experience points. After contributing more than 20 million of exp (those are a LOT of exp), he told me he's gonna disband the bloody guild! I feel like choking him then giving him a choke slam right at that moment! But I took it all in without even one word of f**king him...
I then made my own guild (which I should have done years ago) and invited 4 of his bots to tax him back, to 'repay' what I have lost. But he say only until guild lvl 3, which is around 7 million of exp, then he will leave the guild to do his own 'things'. 20 minus 7, he still owes me 13 mil of exp. How will he repay it? Just a single 'sorry' lor! >(
How I am able to stand up with his kind of attitude until now I'm also amazed. Although I may not accomplish anything until now, at least I'm FAR a better man than he is. Working at his dad's office, does that consider an accomplishment? I DON'T THINK SO...!!! It's not just me who can't stand his attitude, even his gf is fed-up with it. Good luck with your so-called 'accomplishment'!
P/S: Sorry if this post is not 'nice' or 'emo-ish'... It's just one of those days when I can't stand it anymore and need to express it out, loud. After a few days of not interacting with him, I will cool down... most likely.
5 comments:
Self-centered...? Hmm....
Your word, "repay" is strong enough to justify my above sentence to you.
Still don't get it...?
Welp, one desperately shutting down his guild, and the other desperately babbles his emos about other ppl's self-centered decisions and compares how (self-centered-ly) good he is against others....
Now you get it....?
Tiu lor!! Apa tu guild and WOE? Kasi updated sikit.
Eith> ok, maybe I'm wrong too, but u cant blame me for expressing my anger right? But HE doesn't admit he's wrong and fires me back otherwise... what's the logic in that?
Ace> haha, itu online game punya stuffs... I think you better dont learn or u get addicted then blame me, lol
One desparately wana disband, the other pulak wana keep it alive.
y dont u let sum to disband leh..after that u can join other guild aso ma...
If he got good reason disband I nvm, but his reasons are so lame... actually he disband it just for fun while I rugi besar, but he dont care.
Post a Comment