Wah, it's been a long long time since I didn't update. Ok, maybe 1 week is not so long, but it's been long since I didn't update that long... Last week balik kampung because CNY, but because we were late and traffic jam on the way, we missed the reunion dinner. So we randomly pick and ate in a restaurant in Lawan Kuda. I was suprised to see a new dish there that I have never eaten before... It's pork, but the strange part is that it taste soft yet crunchy at the same time. A real fattening delicacy, but once in a long time, worth it!
Thursday more relatives came and we play mahjong, poker cards and etc like what a CNY 'mood' should do. Lost a bit money, but I was still happy as I was able to enjoy and see my relatives that I hardly see. Got some angpows, but way less than last year. But who's counting? XD
Friday went to Ipoh. Went with my favourite niece too. So many people (and leng luis), the moment I step into Jaya Jusco, I already feel like I'm back in KL. The lack in parking space was the same too... -_-; A funny thing happened when a fat lady pinched my niece on the butt... was he lucky? LOL.
Sat went back around 11pm++ to avoid the massive traffic. The ride was quite smooth, but my poor dad have to suffer while driving in the night (tired). Ah, the feeling of back at home is so sweet...! Sunday and Monday stay at home while my parents went out to do their stuffs (shopping, paper works, casino, etc.) This year was also quite lucky as my dad won around RM5k. So Monday night we went to eat an RM188 meal... it was meant for maybe 10 people, but we 6 nearly finished it all... left the taufu to tapau only, lol.
So yesterday, Tuesday, is the day dad will be going back to China. All of us (except our aunt) sent dad to the LCCT, spend some time together at McD and finally see dad leave into the check-in area. Lucky in the last minute I asked dad for the car keys, or else we will walk back home! The few days dad were here was nice... We learned a lot from him, and I'm happy when both my parents are together as I can see my mom miss my dad a lot. Take care over there dad!
5 comments:
your dad really has the gamblers luck lar....
learnt a lot of tricks in china izzit....?
Wah! went to EEEEpohhh kau-luis tarak call me oso wan.
Eith> nolar... after won 5k lost back 1k... thats y its called luck, lol
Ace> My car full liao! lol...
Come ipoh aso din call me....U tarak ngam la...
haha, I no car wor... u can come Gopeng find me ka?
Post a Comment