Fuh... these past few days sick, yet I still got the strengh to fix my com. Of course, no com means no blog, which in the end means no life! XD lol, kidding... anyway, it's the first time I 'service' my own com. Last time I saw how they do it at the com shop, where the ppl serviced Sum's com to make it less dusty and 'cooler'. I did all the same way, only I couldn't do is the part where they apply some kind of chemical between the fan and motherboard, to make it cool down easier. Who knows where to buy that chemical, do tell...!
Today bought the power supply from Asashi, cost RM70... and no brand + 3 months guarentee only! Usually one year mah... If this thing doesn't last at least a year, I'm not going to go buy anything from there anymore!
When reached home tidy up the back of the com table... omg, so much dust! After sucking the dusts, need to kemas this and that... argh, I hope my bro will appreciate what I'm doing! >.< Then try out the PC, and it works! Hurah!! Got two com, now can DOTA with bro again!! XD
P/S: Tried to use old power supply but it needs a SATA cord, which only new PS got... mafan! But thanks David for trying to find for me your old ones too.
2 comments:
Mau challenge DOTA wif me? kekekeke
oh, u sudah pro ka? hehe...
Post a Comment