Thursday, December 13, 2007

Yesterday 10 hours of no electricity!

Walao... those of you who are working (or not near Melawati area) sure didn't perasan, but TNB cut the power supply here for up to 10 freaking hours! 2-3 hours also suffer liao, but 10 hours!? Wth can be done in 10 hours without power??!

Basically nothing! I can't blog, no bot, can't play games, no music, can't watch tv, no fan!!! So hot and boring kao kao!! THE only thing I did was sleep, eat, read some Shin Chan comics, sleep, tidy up the com desk, wait for the freaking power on back... It's basically human torture if you don't give us electricity! >.<

I was using the com when suddenly it when 'poof'. Then when the power is back, I on the com back again. But using it not even one hour, it goes 'poof' again. I thought there's a glitch, so I try to turn it on again (as the fan is still blowing normally). *Click*... *Click*... Aik?...*Click**Click**Click* Omg, it couldn't be...! *Click**Click**Click**Click**Click* Argh, my com is fried!!!!! There's even some burnt smell coming out near the CPU... Holy Shit!!!

After much testing, I suspected it was the power supply kantoi. Called Daniel and he says so too, so it's confirmed (90%). The KNS TNB should pay me back a bloody power supply! Luckily there's another com outside my room, so I could use it while waiting to buy a new power supply back. ~Daniel, u wanna sell to me ur extra PS or not? Found liao or not? If not I buy liao today! (This budak memang terkenal last minute... -_-;)~

Sigh, and I'm having a bad sore throat since 2 days ago. Need more rest... so delay Pinksterz tag, another day! XD

3 comments:

Weird Dan said...

I cannot find my Power Supply. Maybe my mum throw already coz thought it's a old power supply.

LOL... Another RM80 gone down the drain!!

Anonymous said...

Daniel, where you bought your Power supply? Why so expensive? I just bought for RM35 at Thundermatch.

Jason Leingod said...

daniel> swt... some more so exp power supply? double swt...

ace> yalor, I also thought normal power supply cost around Rm30-RM40... his one must be chiu keng, lol!

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...