Aii... lately when using the new com outside at the living room, the monitor will make out a loud noice whenever we switch it on... like it's going to explode! Then finally today when we switch it on to Dota, it is dead. Told my bro not to buy second hand monitor, but he don't want to listen! RM50 down the drain, just like that... not even 1 year. And he even bought it from a friend! -_-
So, trying to look for ppl selling or giving out free OLD CRT monitors... if I have the money, of course buy LCD liao, but that depends if my mom wants to 'support' XD To be honest I really hate using the CRT monitor... it looks ugly, big... it is bad on the eye and is not as clear as LCD + more power consumption. Who still use CRT now? I salute same lu...! :P
Roti and mee hoon naik harga liao... soon petrol and milk (again) too. Swt... how can we continue to live in Malaysia if everything naik!? Duit kopi also naik la like that...! >_>;
8 comments:
My bro's still using CRT.... :P
No need complain naik harga one.... ppl like me complain why salary tak naik.... find better job lar....
For you, I think you should complain yourself why tarak kerja before you start naik bengang saying tarak duit.... :P
You played to much DOTA ledi, thats why your monitor rosak! hahaha
I see i see... free CRT huh.. hah, if it's mine i already lepas to you long time ago.
XOXO
Eith> I wonder why u always HAVE to end with something that bad mouth me... r u getting a kick out of it? -_-
ace> eh, maybe... but the old monitor memang very old liao, not because too much dota... lol
david> I shall wait for urs then, lol
before you accuse me "bad mouth"ing you, perhaps you would seek the audience and find out if my comments really bad mouth you, or your narrow-mindedness does it instead....
so u mean I need to tell the whole world how arrogant u are, how weird-thinking and crazy you are too? I thought you are more civilized to know what to write and what NOT to write... but u r still the same plain arrogant you. Just know how to 'fire' at ppl without looking in the mirror...
So before you let go your stim here again, know this... I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOUR USELESS COMMENTS.
oohh..... i didn't know by your definition of arrogant = less civilised...
so you're saying your brother less civilised as well....? because from what your blog says.... "rotting day by day..." i assume your bro is also about as "arrogant" as me, as you would put it....?
Whatever...
Post a Comment