Last Sunday went to basketball, after months no bb liao... Unfortunately it is still the rainy seasons, so we only played shooting. But my toe nails still hasn't recovered, so if no rain also I can't play a normal game... >.<;
Shooting... ah, I love shooting, Maybe cause I'm lucky, maybe cause I'm good in it, I donno... but we play 2 and 3 point shooting, and Lisa joined too. The winner for 2 point shooting is Sum while I won the 3 point shooting. Not bad...! ^^
Monday found out a very big and bad secret about my youngest brother. Sigh... I don't know what to do with him liao... rotting day by day, no matter what I said or do to prevent it. His life, his future... I don't care liao! >(
Yawn... life seems to be boring, busy or lazy lately... maybe it's because of the weather, maybe because the year end is coming liao. Whatever the reason is, I hope all will try their best to be happy. Because if you do something and not being happy... what's the point in doing it in the first place? (money seems to be the main reason) Smile and be jolly...! XD
2 comments:
With all due respect that this is your blog and your voice, it doesn't take away the fact that it's public.
You shouldn't say stuff about your brother like that. I mean, though I dunno what 'bad' he did, but now i've got a bad impression about him already.
Though "his life, his future" is true, but his reputation shouldn't be pushed down further gua.
You should edit yourpost and remove mine. ;)
XOXO
Haha, that's why I didn't write wat he do to keep it a secret. I like to think my blog as 'half blog, half diary'. So I need to write down all the important stuffs so I wouldn't forget it in the future... XD
You don't need to change your impression of him cause you also donno what happened ma, lol. But thanks for your advice, I will try not to make it so private next time... ^^;
Post a Comment