Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hari Raya holidays

So how did you all spend the weekends? This year Hari Raya fell on Sat and Sun, thus making Monday a public holiday too. 3 days og holiday, sure all balik kampung right? We thought of balik kampung too, but my bro suddenly need to work cause his supervisor say not enough man power (of course la!). I also kena 'ibu kaki' pain, where the nails is growing where it's not supposed to be, causing Hellish pain for me whenever I touched anything with my toe T_T It was still ok cause one of my relative is going back, so grandma won't be that lonely...

Last Friday bought the new PC, my bro bought it with his friend. It's a Pentium Core 2 Duo... cool! Donno 2.6 or 2.8 ghz, forgot... After 2 days finally finished installing and made the com usable (at first there is no sound, but I finally know what's the problem in the end). My mom said no playing games with the new PC (but that's imposible, right? XD) So me and my bro agreed to play only when my mom is not around (for the time being, lol...)

Oh, Fri night also went for Dota night. Lisa was away at her sis's place, so Sum even joined us for Dota! (really rare) It was a night to remember, with 4 vs 4 (me, my bro, Sum, David, his sis and bro, Daniel and his bro). Overall my team won, with 2-1... yeah! Again my bro complain about his team being unbalanced... lol. Then Sum become obsessed and asked me about BS, and finally I lend him one of my BS account to play.

Spend most of the holiday time at home with my mom, or went shopping with my mom and bro. It was still enjoyable, although I wish I could go for one of those open house and eat my heart out... XD

But one thing good about celebrating the holidays in KL is... there is so few people around! All balik kampung... means no traffic jam for me! ^^ Then when I bought my fav Che Cheung Fan, there is still plenty... and no long queue! :) The bad thing is we went to Jusco for THREE times, and the stupid supermarket is closed! So they rugi, we give Carefour untung... XD

Happy Raya to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah! got new computer woh! How much you paid for it ar?

Jason Leingod said...

only CPU, no monitor...all around RM1.8-RM1.9k... XD

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...