This is mostly forwarding to my 'Guild leader' in RO... Ok, maybe it's just a game and you don't care but I DO. I susah payah give you tax, made my char lvl up slower liao. Then you without a sound go and DELETE my char from the guild, without even notifying me first...!?! So means I contribute all those exp for nothing la!?? Yes, u untung cause it's your guild... but I don't even get a gratitude and kena sacked. Next time don't tax me if you think my char as a 'side char' la... Even if you add me back now also no use liao, the tax I contributed is not listed anymore...! Please be more considerate next time, you're a Guild Leader, for Heaven's sake! -_-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friends... sometimes they hurt you without realising it. But what can I say... when I like something, I do it full-heartedly. And if I do it with all my strength but in the end get no gratitude or even a tiny respect, of course I'm MAD! I'm a human, and my patience have a limit. Don't push me too far or you will regret it! >O Roar!
Pushing those aside, it looks like I maybe buying a new com tomorrow (or today, Friday). Why leh? Cause weekends cannot, going to balik kampung and visit my grandma who hurt herself a couple of weeks before. Poor grandma... sorry we can't visit you earlier because my mom was busy with her new work. >.<
So the first Malaysian on the moon took of yesterday night. I didn't see the lift-off because busy helping my mom to cook in the kitchen at that time. It's kinda sad to know that now only we did it, when other countries went to the moon how many hundred of times liao. But we are just 'growing', so it's better late than never right? XD
Last night also got a fire engine came to our apartment, but not our block. I thought got fire or snake, rupa-rupanya got ppl trap in lift. Trap in live is NOT something you should try... I nearly kena once, and I never want to really kena again(touchwood!).
3 comments:
Mana ada go to moon... apalah engkau
Hope you can get good price on our PC.
daniel> go to moon, fly to space, same la... lol
ace> thx, buy liao! XD
Post a Comment