Thursday, September 06, 2007

Last night DOTA

Last night had my second DOTA with a group of 4 shout out ppl. So include me, nicely we were in a team of 5. We played AR, and to my suprise... we won! We got a lot of int characters, but we still managed to win in the end. High 5 guys! ^^







The 5 characters we got for AR, the owning team! XD


I use the last bone-like character, Pugna. Although I didn't kill much, but I farm a lot and in the end got 3rd ranking. The losing team got 1st and second... -_-; It was a lot of fun playing DOTA with friends or new friends. That's why I recomend this game to everybody! It doesn't last long, not like online games... and can be mastered in just a few weeks.


So what you waiting for... jom DOTA! XD

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's this dota?? I want leng lui mia pictures!!

Jason Leingod said...

lol, leng lui need go cha kuat center find lor...

Anonymous said...

ooi... dat day not all 5 are shouters la... only me, u, hao hao & ralph... the other one is someone else... but definitely not shouters...

???, ogre magi, lucifer, lion, pugna... itu ??? apa nama ha ?

Jason Leingod said...

oh yah, forget liao... too into the game that time, lol

Darren10 said...

I used to play dota every day last time!! That was fantastic!! but obviously, it will waste you a lot of money!! So that is why I stop playing now!

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...