Hmm... this topic has been in my mind for a while liao. Is leaving a comment on people's blog a must? Well, for me... I think that leaving a comment on people's blog is something you should do to show that you are reading that post and not just blog hopping for fun. If you leave a comment, most of the blog owner will feel happy because:
a) you are interacting (communicating) with the blog
b) you cared and not lazy to response
c) you are a frequent visitor (faithful?)
d) his/her page rank is increasing because of you! ^^
Another thing I don't like is when I leave a comment, the blog owner doesn't reply! He/she feel happy people visit his/her blog but doesn't take the initiative to make people happy back. Let me tell you this... most of the comment that people leave, they will come back to read how you reply back. How will they feel if there is no reply? Sad! Why...?
Cause you don't reply, that's why! It's a sign of good gesture if you reply what people commented, so they feel happy. If they're happy, they will continue to put comments on your blog, which in turn will make YOU happy. Two sides also untung, good right? XD
Like husband and wife, you must be considerate and think of the other side. Do not just think of keuntungan and wish ppl to comment on your blog while you do not need to do the same. If everybody comment on everybody's blog, wouldn't bloggersphere be a nicer place to... blog? Do a nice deed to a ppl, and ppl will do a nice deed for you... that's what I always believe! But if the post really crappy until you don't know what to comment about, then let it be... XD
So what are you waiting for, comment people's blog now...! It's not a must, but a need. Lazy is not an excuse, go go go!! :P

The reaction if you receive a comment from somebody
12 comments:
I commented!! Hahahaha. You must reply la wei!!!
P/s: Support those who support you! hehehe
when I never reply one? I always reply u ma... haha
yeah, support those who support you! good motto! XD
haha i tot the reation if someone comment there will be a cute girl in japanese school uniform come and greet me.
Aiyah... tipunya... give me back my money :D
Haha ichitaka! USUALLY if someone post a comment on my blog I will reply... but sometimes I don't cos I don't think it's worth replying... like say someone post comment with only "Hahaha" I won't reply. sound reasonable? Besides... I doubt they will wanna see my response to "Hahaha" anyway :P
daniel: swt... u no give me money how I return ur money back?
bell: ya, if lame comments then no need reply la... haha XD
REPLY REPLY REPLY!!!! Muahahahahahaah....
swt, how to reply to this? ^^;
nicely said! however sometimes you could hardly reply cz you dont know that person and he/she talks weirdy things X3
hallo noi! yup, thats y I dont reply to silly and rediculous comments, lol... XD
har i always got comment ur blog one hor!! Except that lately i am lazy and busy lah. bear with me yeah? =P
Ya, I know... u r one of my fav fans, how would I blame u? XD
comment more, and I will send more carrots on the way...! ^^
er,dont comment cannot ar?
I like to visit only woh -____-". hehehe :p
Post a Comment