Haha... got my first award (online) from Weird Denial. I think it's the guy version, from the one Rabbit received earlier. Anyway, thx DC for awarding this to me among his all the other bloggers. It's a motivation to keep me blogging, although sometimes I find it a bit tiring from blogging everyday. That's why I usually dont blog on weekends! XDOh, need to talk about Daniel one ka? Ok... I REALLY know him in secondary school, cause in primary school I was blur blur and just know him as another 'kid' back then. Then we become good friends when we get together with Sum and David to ponteng class. Sad to say, we were the only 4 real friends who stick together until today. The others no contact, busy, fly here and there liao... >.<>
So now in order to qualify for these award and if you want to award other bloggers, follow the rule sets below.
Participation Rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 bloggers that make you think are qualified for this award.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme which was created by Roberta.
3. Optional: Proudly display the “AWESOME GUY BLOGGER AWARD” logo with a link to the post that you wrote.
Now, it is the time to announce the recipients of this award. The award goes to … *looking through my scratching list...*
1. Tamago David- cause he loves to blog (to earn money). Wish I could be as good as him (in making money) lol...
2. Ace Yinsi- cause his sites are funny and interesting. Money not enough, so he also pok meng wan chin... with 3 sites! XD
3. Louyea- cause I can see u r trying hard to be a good dad, and doing a good job at it! :P
4. Young Brat- cause I can see u r also trying hard to make a family... wish u the best! ;P
5. Zen master- ur blog is full of interesting and funny stuffs, nice! ^^
7 comments:
Thanks for the award, ya. Time to reveal who I am. I'm actually your brother's friend and classmate. I live in the same place as yours. :)
Oi! I long time tarak do tags ledi wor!!!!!
gong hei gong hei...
Yay!! Awesome guy blogger!! *claps claps*
zen> aik, is it? small small world wor... so u in his dota gang too? lol
ace> so this is a good time to do it back la...! kekeke XD
spookygrace> ty ty...! ^^
rabbit> hehe, u also kena ma but the girl ver right? XD
hahaha... so good all wish u :)
haha, yalor... so lets go yamcha celebrate! XD
Post a Comment