In The Star front page today. Yup... soon, it will be a law that producers and manufacturers to recycle their cans and bottles. This means that they will have to bear the cost themselves in recycling thier own products. So what's the outcome?
Good thing is they will be more recycling thus reducing garbages and pollutions. This is a good way to prevent the world from dying faster...
Bad thing is the overall cost may increase, thus the consumers will also need to pay more. That means our RM1.20 coca-cola may rise to maybe RM1.50-Rm2 in the future, if this law is implemented. Wow... a bad news to all those sugar-addicts!
So what do I think? I think it's a good idea, cause recycling is a good deed we should all do. As I'm not such a fan in drinking those canned drinks (cause expensive and full of not-so-good substance), it will not hurt me too. Wait... does that means there won't be cheap mineral bottles too?!? Aiii... susahlah! >.<
Only time can tell what will happen to the beverage industry in the future... I can smell the rise in inflasion again, sigh.....
2 comments:
Want to make money? Start collecting those cans. I heard the aluminiums cost quite high now.
haha, is it? maybe should do it as a side income... lol
Post a Comment