Oh, did I told u guys last time that my Hp sot sot liao? The battery became 'pregnant' after I lend it to my bro to use, now it basically can tahan only FIVE MIN. after a FULL charge... can throw d! So I asked my bro to find and replace the battery... But he say the Samsung HP is too old, and hard to find a battery for that old model liao. What to do!?
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
He replace me with a new Hp! Well... not really a NEW but a new second hand, hp. But better than none la, right!? XD From Samsung changed to a Nokia, model 6260 I think. Not a bad phone, but it's old so a bit tainted here and there. Here's a pic of it:

My new toy
Outside look ok but inside look 'hancur'. Oh well, functionality over looks right? XD
2 comments:
Fuyoh! got new second phone liao! Remember to take more photos!
quite ciplak wor... if take pics also u cant see cause too small or blur, haha XD
Post a Comment