Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Malaysia Top 5 food voted by 'Ho Chiak'

Did u seen the TV program by 8TV called Ho Chiak? It's aired every Sunday, something between 5-7pm. I like to see it because it shows the various famous food in Malaysia that we didn't know existed. Some is well-known, while some is hidden and only ppl nearby knows. Now WE know, thanks to the show.

Anyway, last week they made a survey and asked 100 various artist, ranging from Malaysian to Hong Kong. In the end, the top 5 food voted by all of them are... *drums rolling*


5th place: Laksa! I eaten the normal one, which is not the curry. Donno why but it's not really to my liking. Maybe cause too much of those spices. Maybe curry laksa taste better?

4th place: Satay! This mini 'food on sticks' cost way cheaper last time. But now seldom eat liao, so kao kao expensive! Sometimes eat okla... but satay kambing is the best! Kuah tambah!XD

3rd place: Bak Kut Teh! Yeah, maybe it's non-halal, but it taste great! With spices soup, and those pai kuat and chu keok... a delicacies served with rice! Don't forget the 'yau cha kuai'... :P

2nd place: Nasi Lemak! Undoubtely Malaysian made one... such a simple food can taste so good, strange right? The best nasi lemak I suggest is near Daniel house, but you need ask him tapau for u la, lol... the sambal is dry one, not the normal 'basah' type.....

1st place: And the winner is... Chow Kuey Teow!!! Yup, without a doubt, the best food is Penang Chow Kuey Teow. Big prawns, nice aroma... my favourite is Kuey Teow + Mee! I wonder when will Daniel bring us go Penang makan? Hehe... XD

So what is your top 5 ranking food of Malaysia? No matter if you have tried it before or not, I like to see which food you think ranks top 5 in Malaysia. XD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi! faster go check your cholesterol level!!! No wonder you said everytime get tired wan. Kakakaka

Jason Leingod said...

swt... where I got eat a lot, a bit of this and that only ma... lol

aiyah, u forget to tell me ur top 5 food...

Rabbit said...

Wah i see food! And i like them all! ALL OF THEM! kekeke!

I don have my top 5 food because i am very the glutton. All sat! Thats why I am fat =(

Oh wait, my food top in the list should be carrot hor? Keke!

Jason Leingod said...

swt, like that also can? then u should eat more carrot and eat less the top 5 food to be thinner? hehe... XD

Anonymous said...

I dun do tags ledi ma!! hahahaha

Jason Leingod said...

haha, not tagging u la, just need u put comment here...

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...